Deadly perfumeThirty-four people went to the hospital and many others were treated for sickness after a strong perfume was sprayed by a woman in a Texas bank. Investigators do not know what kind of perfume was sprayed. The article states: “Emergency services initially feared that there may have been a leak of carbon monoxide leak but having checked the building, decided that a strong perfume was to blame.” You think that will get people to think twice about wearing perfume? I think not. They will just probably think something was wrong with that particular brand. My guess is it will continue to be business as usual for the multi-million dollar industry, even though their products often contain hazardous ingredients—just check any MSDS sheet. But wouldn’t it be great if this incident resulted in a tighter enforcement of fragrance free workplaces across America? …read the source article

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...