Applications for the third round of Generation Rescue’s Rescue Family grant program are available now on the Generation Rescue web site.
Generations Rescue’s Rescue Family grants are designed to provide support to individuals and families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders. Each grant recipient will receive 2-doctor visits with a specially trained physician who treats autism; vitamins, minerals and supplements for 90 days, a Generation Rescue Rescue Mentor and dietary intervention training.
This grant is only applicable for families who have not done biomedical treatment, with the exception of the GF/CF Diet.
Please review the questions provided below. If you can answer yes to any of the following questions, you are not eligible to apply.
- Has your child seen a DAN! doctor before?
- Has your child received private lab testing from Great Plains, Doctors Data, or Metametrix?
- Has your child been on anti-fungal or anti-viral therapy?
- Does your family make over the median income for your zip code?
- Does your child currently take any supplements other than fish oil?
For more information about the Rescue Family grant program or to obtain an application, visit the Generation Rescue web site. Applications must be received via snail mail by May 31, 2010 – faxed, emailed, or incomplete applications will not be considered. All applicants will be notified on June 4, 2010.