buy viagra online

posted in <<Managing MCS > THRIVE! EXPERTS

Managing MCS
Toxic mold the cause of my MCS?
with William J. Rea, M.D., F.A.C.S., F.A.A.E.M.


environmental health

Dear Dr. Rea,
High volumes of penicillium/aspergillus mold spores were recently found in our basement by an Environmenal Engineer. I have had MCS for approximately 1-1/2 years and over the past few months have had extremely bad skin problems- burning, red itchy swollen and open sores on my arms. Can this mold be the cause? What can my local doctor do to help? We have had water problems in our basement going back almost 5 years. Could this be the cause of my MCS? Thank you!


Dr. Rea’s response:
Yes, the mold could be the cause of your health issues. Your doctor can start with sauna and IV nutrients. I would also recommend getting an immune work up.

William J. Rea, M.D., F.A.C.S., F.A.A.E.M.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
share and enjoy:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Google Buzz
  • LinkedIn
  • NewsVine
  • Reddit
  • StumbleUpon
  • Tumblr
  • RSS
  • email
  • PDF
  • Print
  • Add to favorites
WILLIAM J. REA, M.D. LIBRARY

Leave a reply

* means field is required.

*

*