chronic fatigue syndrome
WHAT IS IT?
A significantly debilitating symptom set that includes persistent fatigue for a minimum of six months, not relieved by rest. ...learn more
Brain retrainers Annie Hopper and Ashok Gupta theorize that chronic fatigue syndrome is a limbic system impairment caused by an original neurotoxic injury - usually of viral origin - and ensuing maladaptive brain rewiring. ...learn more about limbic impairment conditions CFS typically follows a flu-like illness such as Epstein Barr (EBV). ...learn more
START YOUR RECOVERY TODAY
The Planet Thrive approach:
1. Stop current environmental exposures.
2. Practice avoidance - detoxify your life. ...learn more
3. Identify and treat hidden food allergies ...learn more
4. Repair and rebuild from the cellular level. ...learn more
5. Address brain injury and trauma. ...learn more
6. Surround yourself with love and support. ...learn more