WHAT IS IT?
Electrical sensitivity is characterized by an acute intolerance to low levels of electromagnetic, radio/ microwave, and other frequencies. ...learn more
Researcher Martin Pall, Ph.D. found that chemical sensitivity and related illnesses were initiated by 7 classes of chemicals, each of which acts along a specific pathway, indirectly producing increases in NMDA activity in the mammalian body. ...learn more
Brain retrainers Annie Hopper and Ashok Gupta theorize that electrical sensitivity is a limbic system impairment caused by an original neurotoxic injury and ensuing maladaptive brain rewiring. ...learn more
START YOUR RECOVERY TODAY
The Planet Thrive approach:
1. Stop current environmental exposures.
2. Practice avoidance - detoxify your life. ...learn more
3. Identify and treat hidden food allergies ...learn more
4. Repair and rebuild from the cellular level. ...learn more
5. Address brain injury and trauma. ...learn more
6. Surround yourself with love and support. ...learn more