WHAT IS IT?
Chronic widespread pain—usually relating to pressure points shown in the diagram to the left—and debilitating fatigue are both hallmarks of fibromyalgia. ...learn more
Physician Ritchie Shoemaker, M.D. views fibromyalgia not as a disease itself, but a small symptom of a much larger biotoxin illness syndrome. ...learn more
Brain retrainers Annie Hopper and Ashok Gupta theorize that fibromyalgia is a limbic system impairment caused by an original neurotoxic and/or physical injury (such as a car accident) and ensuing maladaptive brain rewiring. ...learn more
START YOUR RECOVERY TODAY
The Planet Thrive approach:
1. Stop current environmental exposures.
2. Practice avoidance - detoxify your life. ...learn more
3. Identify and treat hidden food allergies ...learn more
4. Repair and rebuild from the cellular level. ...learn more
5. Address brain injury and trauma. ...learn more
6. Surround yourself with love and support. ...learn more