gulf war syndrome
WHAT IS IT?
GWS is the name given to a cluster of serious and chronic medical and psychological symptoms experienced by those who served in the Gulf War in Iraq. ...learn more
Two chemical exposures are consistently associated with GWS: the drug pyridostigmine bromide, an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor intended to protect against nerve agents, and pesticides that were often overused to protect against sand flies and other insects. Over the years, many have considered other toxic exposures as causal in GWS, including the anthrax vaccine, exposure to the burning oil fields, depleted uranium, and mycoplasmas. ...learn more
START YOUR RECOVERY TODAY
The Planet Thrive approach:
1. Stop current environmental exposures.
2. Practice avoidance - detoxify your life. ...learn more
3. Identify and treat hidden food allergies ...learn more
4. Repair and rebuild from the cellular level. ...learn more
5. Address brain injury and trauma. ...learn more
6. Surround yourself with love and support. ...learn more