WHAT IS IT?
A variety of symptoms ranging in severity and type can affect those exposed to toxic molds in the home or workplace. ...learn more
Some people have immune-mediated allergies to certain molds, and others may become severely ill after exposure to various toxic molds such as Stachybotrys chartarum due to an underlying genetic inability to remove mold toxins from their brains and bodies. These neurotoxins are then recirculated, poisoning one over and over again. ...learn more
Biotoxin illness specialist Ritchie J. Shoemaker, M.D. uses a Visual Contrast Sensitivity (VCS) test and a host of bloodwork to diagnose damage done by mold. He uses Cholestyramine, a cholesterol lowering agent, to bind with fats (where mold neurotoxins are stored) and remove them from the body, among other medications. For some, just removing oneself from the mold infested home or workplace and getting rid of all belongings contaminated by toxic mold spores can lead to recovery. ...learn more