The peterpandemic will always be remembered by me as the years I started working with the most incredible group of people from around the world.
Sweden, Israel, Ibiza, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, USA, Mexico, to name a few.
When the first stay home, stay safe announcements started, I knew right away this time would be an unveiling of deeper truths for humanity, and for each individual.
I remember making a video about how this time would show three main reactions:
1) Some would kind of give up on their goals and retreat, likely involving lots of Netflix, alcohol, junk food.
2) Others would go into hyper-apocalyptic preparation mode;
3) And others would stay the course of realizing their dreams and visions, undiscouraged and undistracted by external or global affairs.
And of course, for many, there has been a mix of this.
I can’t count how many times I have forgotten about the….situation. As I’ve watched women and men dive deeper into their divine purpose, deeper into living their life on their own terms: free, happy, sovereign, deeper into creating the relationships of their dreams, I am continually reminded of a few simple truths I’d like to share here.
1) Attention is currency. What you are focusing on is literally what you are spending your energy on, what you are invested in, and what will multiply and amplify in your life.
2) The true virus is fear, division, and disconnection. The true cure is love, unity and connection.
3) Every human has an equal 168 hours to spend in each week. How we choose to spend that time will be very evident in every area of our lives.
4) No one outside of you can give you the permission you might think you need to do the work you came here to do. It’s your responsibility. End of story.
5) The universe is always conspiring in your favor. It is not attached to what you favor. What you favor, it will give you more of. It’s like call and response. What you appreciate, appreciates.
6) Unveiling of truth (both individual and collective) is uncomfortable. People will hide and run from truth because they’ve been indoctrinated to fear pain. Pain is not to be feared. It is part of life, growth and evolution. It will show you what you are made of. It will show you what needs attention. Life without it would be tragic.
7) Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times. (Hopf)
8) No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable of. (Socrates)
9) As a human, you are infinitely more powerful, more magical, more full of love and light than you are letting on.
Time to stop pretending you’re anything else.