Your skin is the largest eliminative organ. Healthy skin should eliminate two pounds of waste acids every day. Skin brushing before dressing, and before every bath, will remove the top layer of dead skin that would otherwise block the effective elimination of toxins through the skin. You can look closely at the iris (colored part of the eyes) in the mirror and tell how well your skin is eliminating.
If you can see a darker ring around the very most outer edge of the iris, you have what is called a scurf ring. Seeing a scurf ring always indicates that your skin is not eliminating toxins well, and it is being reflected on the iris of the eye. It is not a disease of the eye but simply a reflex sign of an overload of toxins at the level of the skin. You can observe your eye and watch it improve as you progress with your detox protocol.
You will need:
- Natural Fiber Skin Brush with a long handle. (NEVER USE A SYNTHETIC BRISTLE BRUSH — these can cause an adverse electrical charge on the body.)
- Use this brush dry, without any soaps or water, prior to bathing or dressing. It should take you about 5 minutes or so, brushing your entire body, except the face.
- Brush in all directions, but generally moving towards the heart. Imagine you are brushing the lymph fluid up from your feet, up the legs toward your heart.
- Do the same with the upper body, starting at the hands and moving lymph fluid up the arm towards the shoulder and on to the heart.
- Reach to the lower back area and brush the lymph up the spine and sides, moving it up and over the shoulders to the heart.
- Your skin may at first be very sensitive, and you may think that you are scratching and hurting the skin. Make sure you are not damaging the skin, but after a week or so of doing this you will usually find that it feels good.
- You may be able to find a special face brush to use on your face.
- Accelerates toxin elimination while enhancing lymphatic flow as it cleans the lymphatic system.
- It helps to exfoliate/remove the dead skin cells, which helps improve cell renewal and your skin texture and complexion.
- Strengthens the immune system by helping digestion
- It stimulates circulation
- Helps to tighten the skin because it increases the flow of blood.
- Helps combat and eliminate cellulite
- The practice improves muscle tone.
Always follow your dry skin brush with a shower or bath, in order to remove any toxins and dead skin that have been released.
Buy your natural fiber brush now, click here.
How often? Daily
How long? 3-5 minutes
Do you dry skin brush? Share your experiences.